Trait research - List of Datasets
List of databases that contain plant trait data:
- TRY - 65 datasets from more than 90 contributors. It contains about 2.400.000 trait entries for more than 64.000 plant species and about 1000 different traits, covering a variety of biomes and geographic areas
- GLOPNET - A database of plant traits from different biomes
- LEDA - Database on the life history traits of Northwest European flora
- BROT - Plant trait database for Mediterranean Basin species
- USDA Plants - Database provides standardized information about the vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and its territories.